Re: Weird behaviour with the new MOVE clause of ALTER TABLESPACE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Weird behaviour with the new MOVE clause of ALTER TABLESPACE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Guillaume Lelarge (guillaume@lelarge.info) wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. I should have RTFM before complaining. Sorry
> for the noise :)

No prob.  If people don't feel that makes sense then we can still change
it..  I don't feel particularly strongly either way, though I seem to
recall my testing showing that we already treated information schema
differently from catalog tables in some ways (though I don't recall
offhand exactly how).
Thanks,
    Stephen