Re: Dump pageinspect to 1.2: page_header with pg_lsn datatype - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Dump pageinspect to 1.2: page_header with pg_lsn datatype
Date
List pgsql-hackers
While we're messing with this, I wonder if there's any way to have
infomask and infomask2 displayed in hex format rather than plain int
without having to specify that in every query.  I'm not well known for
being able to do such conversions off the top of my head ...

(Not that it's this patch' responsibility to do that.)