Re: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE ( ... LIKE ... ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE ( ... LIKE ... )
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2014-02-17 23:07:45 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > I don't think this really has gone above Needs Review yet.
> I am not sure that this remark makes the review of this patch much
> progressing :(

Uh. What should I then say if a patch is marked as ready for committer
by the author, after it previously had been marked such when it clearly
wasn't? Your review just seems to confirm that it wasn't ready?
If the patch is isn't marked "needs review" in the CF it's less likely
to get timely review. And when a committer looks at the patch it'll just
be determined at not being ready again, making it less likely to get
committed.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services