Connecting to Postgresql from PowerBuilder 9.0 using ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From victor@maintstar.com
Subject Connecting to Postgresql from PowerBuilder 9.0 using ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I did this from WIndows XP:

Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Data Sources (ODBC), click "Add" to create a new User DSN, click "PostgreSQL ANSI", and click "Finish".

This message appears:

"odbad32.exe - Bad Image"
"The application or DLL C:\Program Files\psqlODBC\0901\bin\libpq.dll is not a valid Windows image.  Please check this against your installation diskette."

What can I do?  Is this expected?

After this, the window titled "PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC Driver (psqlODBC) Setup" appears.

I set it up, and click "Test", and get "Connection successful".

I can see the data in PowerBuilder, but there are many errors when running the Pipeline Painter.  I will provide details later.

Sincerely,
Victor Reinhart