Re: BUG #8611: ECPG: unclosed comment "/*" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: BUG #8611: ECPG: unclosed comment "/*"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:18:18AM +0000, alexsav23@gmail.com wrote:
> pre-compiler don't work if we have unclosed comment:

Right, this comes from ecpg using the same rules for C-style commands for SQL
code and C code. However, this is not correct, I agree. SQL allows for nested
comments while C does not. This needs fixing.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com