Re: PostgreSQL Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Are interested in adding pgpool-II?

I'm not sure what "PostgreSQL forks" actually means but if you have
PostgresForest in your list, you could consider adding pgpool-II as
well since both PostgresForest and pgpool-II do not touch PostgreSQL
code (actually pgpool-II borrows part of PostgreSQL code).
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan