Re: pg_restore multiple --function options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: pg_restore multiple --function options
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK3UJRG+yV1mK5twLfKVMCwXH4f6PnJou6Rn=ecabyfQH1vVHg@mail.gmail.com.

> >>+1 for making them consistent.  There will also be an improvement in
> >>usability.
> >+1. It would be good to have consistency there for all the objects.
>
> Would anyone object to backpatching that change to 9.3 ?

I'm sure someone will, but I'm not that someone.  It's not as though
the added syntax could have produced anything but a runtime error if
someone had it deployed, and the improvements both in usefulness and
consistency are compelling.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!