German-speaking conference looking for English talks too - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject German-speaking conference looking for English talks too
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
FYI, I was confused by a call-for-papers announcement for a German PGDay
in November 8:

    http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5165C112.8010803@wars-nicht.de
    Announcement: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2013

I read the title as asking for only German-language talks, but the
official call for papers says it wants English talk submissions too:

    http://2013.pgconf.de/de/callforpapers.html

The submission deadline is September 15, 2013.