Re: Hive Metastore PostgreSQL or MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Hive Metastore PostgreSQL or MySQL
Date
List pgsql-www
On 07/21/2013 08:29 AM, Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am not sure if this is a right mailing list in not please suggest/forward.
>
> I am working on some case study, and wants to know which one is best for
> Hive Metastore PostgresSQL/Postgres-XC or MySQL. if any one is having any
> document, link or resource please give me the link.

pgsql-advocacy would be more appropriate, so I've crossed it over here.
 Everyone, please make succeeding replies ONLY to pgsql-advocacy and the
original poster.

I don't know of any specific study or even a blog on Hive metastore and
PostgreSQL.  Does anyone else?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.