Re: [HACKERS] PLJava for Postgres 9.2. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PLJava for Postgres 9.2.
Date
List pgsql-general
> Yes, am aware PLJava is a 3rd party lib, just surprised the same party
> hasn't built them given they seem to be built all the way to 9.1.
>
> My question was primarily about obtaining pgsx.mk file which is a part of
> the PostgreSQL project.

With linux you do something like that for pljava

$ make PG_CONFIG=/usr/pgsql-9.2/bin/pg_config \
            JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/default

The pg_config is used to find the pgxs.mk (the real command is: «pg_config --
pgxs»).

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/