Re: Google Summer of code 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-students

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Google Summer of code 2013
Date
List pgsql-students
Are you sure that it's OK for you to work at Oracle and on this
project at the same time?

For me, plugging the word madlib into a random selection of search
engines got this in the top 3 <http://madlib.net/> each time.  What
was it when you searched?

Cheers,
David.