Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
* Andres Freund (andres@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> And I think the increased exposure and thus increased likelihood of
> leakage due to more widespread usage holds some weight

This is most appropriately addressed on a case-by-case basis regarding
the specific situation.  Such classification should be done by -core (or
some similar committee) and then we should have a policy which can be
followed based on that classification.  My hope is that the very general
policy which I outlined could simply be tailored based on the
classification.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment