Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used
Date
In response to Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> Patches can be reviewed by more than one people.  It's particularly
> useful if they have different things to say.  So don't hesitate to
> review patches that have already been reviewed by other people.

Thanks for the advice. I was anxious about who among the
reviewers is, and when to make a decisision if the patch has
reached the level or not, I'll take it more easy.

> In fact, you can even review committed patches; it's not unlikely that
> you will be able to find bugs in those, too.

Umm.. to be sure..

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center