Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used
Date
In response to Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Responses Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used  (Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
Kyotaro HORIGUCHI escribió:
> Umm. sorry,
>
> > If you have no problem with this, I'll send this to committer.
>
> I just found that this patch already has a revewer. I've seen
> only Status field in patch list..

Patches can be reviewed by more than one people.  It's particularly
useful if they have different things to say.  So don't hesitate to
review patches that have already been reviewed by other people.

In fact, you can even review committed patches; it's not unlikely that
you will be able to find bugs in those, too.