Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: in-catalog Extension Scripts and Control parameters (templates?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2013-03-04 11:51:36 +0100, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
>   - Assert() HeapTuple's catalog
>
>     In the function extract_ctlversion() I would like to be able to
>     Assert() that the given tuple is from the right catalog and didn't
>     see how to do that

->t_tableOid. Haven't read the patch, so I am not sure whether thats a
good check to make.

Its not 100% useful, because several places neglect to set tableOid but
I have patch to remedy that (as part of the logical decoding work).

I can send that patch separated from other stuff if there's interest.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services