Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Jeff,

* Jeffrey Jones (jjones@toppan-f.co.jp) wrote:
> I first ran into the issue yesterday my time (about 24 hours ago), I
> am not sure
> if you were doing maintenance work then as well. Just a bit more
> information in
> case it is not related to maintenance.

Ah, that's useful to know.  No, that wouldn't have been related.

> I just gave it another go (after a yum clean all) and the issue is
> still persisting.

Ugh, so much for hoping it was an easy/simple thing. :)

> Do you want me to wait a few hours; try again and post again if the issue
> is not resolved?

Sounds reasonable to me.  I'm trying to contact the 'yum master', but
I'm not sure exactly when he'll have a chance to look into what's up.

    Thanks!

        Stephen