Re: Fwd: Successful post to pgsql-hackers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fwd: Successful post to pgsql-hackers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander escribió:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:25 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > I changed the defaults for new subscribers, and also the flags values
> > for all existing subscribers, note.
>
> For *all* existing subscribers, or those that had not changed their
> defaults? And did you change just those flags, or for all flags?

For all existing subscribers, I changed the ackpost (to off), ackreject
(to on), ackstall (to on) flags.  Other flags were untouched.  There's
no way to distinguish "unchanged" from "set to the same as the default"
in mj2, I'm afraid.