Re: Review: Extra Daemons / bgworker - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Review: Extra Daemons / bgworker
Date
Re: Review: Extra Daemons / bgworker
List pgsql-hackers
Here's a first attempt at a new documentation chapter.  This goes in
part "Server Programming", just after the SPI chapter.

I just noticed that worker_spi could use some more sample code, for
example auth_counter was getting its own LWLock and also its own shmem
area, which would be helpful to demonstrate I think.

Attachment