Re: logical changeset generation v3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: logical changeset generation v3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thursday, November 15, 2012 05:08:26 AM Michael Paquier wrote:
> Looks like cool stuff @-@
> I might be interested in looking at that a bit as I think I will hopefully
> be hopefully be able to grab some time in the next couple of weeks.
> Are some of those patches already submitted to a CF?

I added the patchset as one entry to the CF this time, it seems to me they are
too hard to judge individually to make them really separately reviewable.

I can split it off there, but really all the complicated stuff is in one patch
anyway...

Greetings,

Andres