Re: FDW for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: FDW for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Shigeru HANADA escribió:

> Please examine attached v2 patch (note that is should be applied onto
> latest dblink_fdw_validator patch).

Tom committed parts of the dblink_fdw_validator patch, but not the
removal, so it seems this patch needs to be rebased on top of that
somehow.  I am not able to say what's the best resolution for that
conflict, however.  But it seems to me that maybe you will need to
choose a different name for the validator after all, to support binary
upgrades.

There are some other comments downthread that a followup patch probably
needs to address too, as well.  I am marking this patch Returned with
Feedback.  Please submit an updated version to CF3.

Thanks.