Re: Is it time for triage on the open patches? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Is it time for triage on the open patches?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday, March 09, 2012 10:13:15 PM Robert Haas wrote:
> If people are
> tired of working on the CommitFest, they're not going to get
> reinvigorated just because we let it go on for another month.
On that line: From Sundway onwards I do have time again to do reviewing. I am
not anybody is doing commitfest management right now, so I am asking here. Any
patch that can benefit from the level of review I can do?
If nobody raises a voice I will take a look at the next version of
commandtriggers first.

Andres