Re: Postgresql Data directory Issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Postgresql Data directory Issue
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry to be rude, but you are in urgent need of a PostgreSQL DBA, (if you feel you somehow value your data).
Anyways, 8.3 catalog is not compatible with 8.4. You need to dump->upgrade->restore
if you just start 8.3 server with
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres -D <path_to_your_data_dir>
what happens?

Στις Wednesday 05 October 2011 15:05:26 ο/η Adarsh Sharma έγραψε:

--
Achilleas Mantzios