Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday, August 22, 2011 7:24:30 am c k wrote:
> No i didn't removed any thing. Only I have installed python 2.6. And then
> tried to create plpythonu. It got created, but when tries to execute
> already mentioned function server crashes.
>
> I didn't have  any clue.

My guess is this is the clue:

"First I installed python 2.7 and then added python installation
 path to windows PATH variable. ..."

It is very possible you have a version cross reference going on. In other words
pl/pythonu is being compiled against one version of Python, but run against
another. If it is possible I would remove the Python 2.7 installation or at
least the references to it and then recompile pl/pythonu.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com