Re: Is pglesslog stable for use in 9.0? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: Is pglesslog stable for use in 9.0?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you very much for your interest in pglesslog.    Last year, I had
an issue report that recovery failed during replaying pglesslog'ed WAL
segment.    My investigation showed no fault in pglesslog, but I'm now
looking for a workaround on this issue.   I have already made pglesslog
for 9.0 locally and test was okay.  However, I'd like to provide how to
solve such a problem.

I will announce when I found a solution for this and pglesslog is
available for 9.x

Thank you very much;
---
Koichi Suzuki