Re: Windows ODBC connection trouble? ISP issue? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Windows ODBC connection trouble? ISP issue?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:20:16 pm Joseph Doench wrote:
> I cannot think of any special reason why the cloud server would allow a
> connection from my home versus any other location.

I do, it is called a firewall:)  I would highly suggest checking what your
firewall rules on your cloud server are. I use AWS and the rules are accessed
from the Management Console as Security Groups as a for instance.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com