Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.
Date
List pgsql-general
I am ready to conclude that the commercial software, Holdem Manager, is
basically trying to farm out their database support to us.  However,
Holdem Manager has extensive help topics about getting Postgres working:

    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Frequently+Asked+Questions/PostgreSQL/

I think we just need to point users to those pages.