Time zone database - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Time zone database
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

Today on the ietf-applications list, I saw this:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg02301.html

If there are particular issues with respect to the time zone database
stuff that you all have struggled with and want highlighted, feel free
to send them to me and I'll try to figure out whether they're relevant
to this Internet Draft and the new plans.  I will be at the IETF
meeting in Prague, though I won't plan to attend the session in
question unless someone tells me I ought.

If none of this is relevant to Postgres, sorry for the noise.  I just
saw it in passing and remember some of the annoyances that happened in
the past.

Also, if you want me to see what you have to say, send your mail
directly to me or cc: me.  I can't really keep up with the volume on
this list, and I'm likely to miss it if it's only here.

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca