problematic view definition - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject problematic view definition
Date
Re: problematic view definition
List pgsql-general
Hi all !

Attached find some table and view definitions from the
GNUmed (www.gnumed.de) database.

Unfortunately I do not understand why PostgreSQL says

    psql:xx.sql:14: ERROR:  could not implement UNION
    DETAIL:  Some of the datatypes only support hashing, while others only support sorting.

when I say

    select * from dem.v_message_inbox;

I mean, I (hope I) do understand what PostgreSQL tries to
tell me but I don't know how to find out which columns are
affected ...

Thanks !

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Attachment