Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> How much has that code been updated from one release to the next?

Just an FYI, I talked to depesz on IRC (please chime in if you disagree
with any of this) and he indicated that he's had to update the code
from time to time, mostly because the parser was too strict.

He also mentioned that he didn't feel it was terribly complicated or
that it'd be difficult to update for this.  Looking over the code, it's
got a simple regex for matching that line which would have to be
updated, but I don't think it'd require much more than that.
Thanks,
    Stephen