Re: Questions about 9.0 release note - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: Questions about 9.0 release note
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> [100331 13:18]:
> If it confused you, I suspect it will confuse others.  Offhand,
> I can't see how to improve the language, though.

How about a simple:   s/these/the colomn or expression/

Leaving:   ... not all of the column or expression comparisons ...

"These" isn't wrong, but if people are being confused about the objects
"these" refer to, being explicit can at least avoid that confusion.

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,