Re: Confusion over Python drivers {license} - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew McNamara
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers {license}
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>Obviously this is less urgent than having a driver that works now, but
>it's still important. I think we would attract some goodwill from the
>python community if we were helping them move to python3, rather than
>sitting around waiting 'til they've already moved and decided that they
>can't use postgresql.

It's very, very difficult (but not impossible) to support both python 2
and 3 simultaneously, particularly if you have non-trivial C extension
code. Even the python gods will admit that it's still early days.

http://www.object-craft.com.au/