Re: How to escape apostrophes when apostrophes already used to escape something else - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sam Mason
Subject Re: How to escape apostrophes when apostrophes already used to escape something else
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 10:13:21AM +0100, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:
> probably not too complicated, but although googling my way through
> many pages, I don't find the solution.
>
> I have a query which uses already an apostrophe to escape something
> else:

Not sure if "dollar quoting" may be easier for you here.  Have a look
at:

 http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html#SQL-SYNTAX-DOLLAR-QUOTING

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/