Re: Log full of: statement_timeout out of the valid range. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Log full of: statement_timeout out of the valid range.
Date
List pgsql-general
Abraham, Danny <danny_abraham@bmc.com> wrote:

> ctrlm700=> show statement_timeout;
>
>  statement_timeout

>  1h

I'm not sure if this is a valid value, the documentation says:

statement_timeout (integer)
  Abort any statement that takes over the specified number of
  milliseconds

If you really want 1 hour try to change that to 3600000. But maybe i'm
wrong and you should read the other answer from Joshua Drake.

Andreas