Re: DataBase Problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: DataBase Problem
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 09:49:52AM +0800, Premila Devi wrote:
>    I am having problem as :
>

>    Caused by: org.springframework.transaction.TransactionSystemException:
>    Could not roll back Hibernate transaction; nested exception is
>    org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC rollback failed
  ...snip...
>    Caused by: org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC rollback failed
  ...snip...
>    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Couldn't perform the operation rollback:
>    You can't perform any operations on this connection. It has been
>    automatically closed by Proxool for some reason (see logs).

Without some idea of why the connection was "automatically closed by Proxool"
there's likely little we can do to help. If PostgreSQL is to blame, there's
probably useful information about the problem in your PostgreSQL logs. The
logging documentation might be useful to you here.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-logging.html

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation