Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft
Date
Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft
Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft
Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:38:00PM +0200, Alexey Klyukin wrote:
> Yes, current_call_data can't be allocate in the SPI memory context, since it's used to extract the result after
SPI_finishis called, although it doesn't lead to problems here since no result is returned. Anyway, I'd move
SPI_connectafter the current_call_data initialization.

> I also noticed that no error context is set in the inline handler, not sure whether it really useful except for the
sakeof consistency, but in case it is - here is the patch:

Makes sense on both counts. Thanks for the help. How does the attached look?

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation

Attachment