Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 04:52:20PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> FWIW I committed the parts of one of these patches that touched the core

Thanks for your help.

> grammar mostly, because I think those might have been holding Michael
> back a bit.  Hopefully that'll make it easier for him to review the

No, not really. I don't mind reviewing and committing to the core grammar at
all. What holds me back is simply my lack of time.

michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org