Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2009-11 Call for Reviewers
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> > The set of patches I have the least feel for are the five ECPG
> > submissions, some of which were reviewed already.  I would particularly
> > appreciate any early information reviewers might provide about their
> > capability/willingness to work on that set.  Those are not so easy to
> > just split among multiple people due to how they relate to one another.
>
> AFAIK the ecpg patches are all waiting on Michael Meskes to have time
> to review/commit them.  ecpg is pretty much his turf and no other
> committers are likely to touch these patches.  If anyone really wants
> to review them, of course, that's fine ... but I don't think you should
> assign them to someone just because the CF process says to.

FWIW I committed the parts of one of these patches that touched the core
grammar mostly, because I think those might have been holding Michael
back a bit.  Hopefully that'll make it easier for him to review the
rest.