Re: next CommitFest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: next CommitFest
Date
Re: next CommitFest
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Albert Cervera i Areny
> <albert@nan-tic.com> wrote:
> > A Dijous, 12 de novembre de 2009, Euler Taveira de Oliveira va escriure:
> >>
> >> Is it really impolite for a first-contributor, no?
> >>

> > I don't think so, as long as it's properly explained.
>
> Personally, I would not propose to impose this rule of first-time
> contributors, or even second-time contributors.  But by about patch #3
> I think everyone should be pitching in.

I hate to ask, but how would we enforce this?  Do we no longer apply
patches for 3rd-time submitters who have not reviewed?  That seems to be
hurting us more than them.   Are we prepared to discard valid patches
for this reason?

http://enterprisedb.com