Re: Editor for sgml files - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Editor for sgml files
Date
Re: Editor for sgml files  (Richard Broersma <richard.broersma@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 06:09:19PM -0800, Richard Broersma wrote:
> Out of curiosity,  what are the favorite editor for authoring the
> PostgreSQL document sgml files?  (I would be shocked if the whole
> thing was developed from scratch using a simple text editor.)

You might be, but that's approximately what happened.  Common editors
for this task are Emacs and Vim, each of which has varying levels of
support for SGML :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!