OT: Re: [sfpug] 10/13 SFPUG meeting, "The Mighty GUCS," video now available - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject OT: Re: [sfpug] 10/13 SFPUG meeting, "The Mighty GUCS," video now available
Date
List pgsql-general
And there I thought I was considerate when I didn't post during the
week-end.

It's also curious that "some gratitude is in order" while the developers
owe us nothing.  (Not that I think they do, I just think those two
attitudes contradict each other.)

@Christophe, I enjoyed your talk very much, particularly because I
learned about pgfouine, which from the looks of it, will make my current
project vastly simpler.  So, thank you.

Cheers,
Viktor