BUG #5060: 8.2 bin install - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Attila Somogyi
Subject BUG #5060: 8.2 bin install
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5060
Logged by:          Attila Somogyi
Email address:      satti77@freemail.hu
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system:   Gentoo/Debian Linux
Details:

Hello Support,

I have a special problem, I use a java based software that use postgresql,
but as I know the sql queries cahnged in 8.3 and the manufacturer of my
software support only 8.2 or earlier version. I look for a long time a
binary install package on the Internet but didn't found. I like to get a
version that can I run with ./ command and that ask me the password of
postgres user, the data directory etc.

Could you help me to send a bin install file of 8.2?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Attila