Re: Archive Message-Id links broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Archive Message-Id links broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Haas escribió:

> You may ask - why do I search my gmail account rather than searching
> for the message in some other fashion?  Well, because that's what I've
> found tends to work the best.  YMMV.

I don't think it's a surprise that Google works much better at searching
than the alternatives, really.  Still, it's a pity that Gmail doesn't
readily expose the message-id and you have to waste time digging it out.
Did someone request this to Google?