TODO list, was Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject TODO list, was Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd wrote:
> 2009/8/11 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> > Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> >> Here's version 7.
> >
> > Applied with a couple of corrections: the numeric case wasn't dealing
> > with NaNs in the same way as the float cases,
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> I do think that the whole business of printing "#.#####" is highly
> bogus, and I might look at getting it to throw errors instead as a
> separate patch.
>
> I've added a TODO for same.

Everyone, please, when you update the TODO list, put some text in the
"Summary" box at the bottom before you commit the change so people know
what has been changed.  I usually just copy the first sentence of my new
text and add a tag at the beginning like "Added" or "Done".

http://enterprisedb.com