BUG #4966: wrong password..... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From walkerlacombe
Subject BUG #4966: wrong password.....
Date
Re: BUG #4966: wrong password.....
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4966
Logged by:          walkerlacombe
Email address:      swarloka@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   vista home premium
Details:

when i boot up my pc i have owner and postgresql as users.for postgresql i
need a password. now when i downloaded postgresql i had to make 2 passwords.
now , when i try to get into the postgresql user it tells me that the
password is the wrong one.i have both of them and they don't work. in other
words i have no access it what so ever. so how do i retrieve thw password
that does work?