Re: Video available for PGDay SJC '09 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Moran
Subject Re: Video available for PGDay SJC '09
Date
List pgsql-general

> Christophe Pettus schrieb:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > The video recordings of the sessions for PG Day SJC '09 are now available:
>
> [snip]
>
> Just a quick question. Wouldn't it be better to provide the videos in flv format in a
> player in this page. Since I have a MAC, I have no problems viewing the videos. But with
> my Linux box and FF 3.5 I can't.

While I've no objection to someone helping out by converting files, I
find it odd that flv is suggested.  I've yet to find anything that can
play flv files on my FreeBSD desktop machine.  I'm pretty sure mplayer
can play mov files ... I guess I'll find out this evening when I take
time to watch them.

In any event, thanks for making the caps.  I'm looking forward to watching
them.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com