Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing
Date
List pgsql-www
Nope, that won't give it to me .. can you give me the times that those two
were passed over to our server(s)?  And to which one received it?

Your are PST, right?  Server is in ADT, so +4 from you, I believe?

I didn't find anything in the Spam Quarantine queue ... so that appears to
be clean ...

----