Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> [090526 18:00]:

>> Specifically, it's 2 tags, and I just remove them:
>>    REL7_1_BETA2
>>    REL7_1_BETA3
>
> So, you are suggesting:
>
> cvs -q tag -d REL7_1_BETA2 .
> cvs -q tag -d REL7_1_BETA3 .
>
> correct?

Not directly, I claim *no* knowledge of the safety of any CVS commands
;-)

But whatever you do, please, lock us our of the repository first (by us,
I mean any publc access to it, via anoncvs, rsync, mirror, anything),
notify us first, (give us at *least* day warning so we can disable any
automatic conversions), and let us know when it's done, so we can watch
the first run after any conversion carefully.

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,