Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le mardi 5 mai 2009 à 13:40:44, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Илья Скорик <ilya.skorik@inprint.ru> wrote:
> > Good afternoon!
> >
> > There is a problem with pgadmin. I start the pgadmin program. I am
> > connected to a database, I open some windows of the sql editor. I do some
> > queries.
> >
> > When I close one of this sql editor windows then pgadmin program is
> > closed! I think, it is very bad error. Sometimes does not pass also two
> > minutes as I lose results of work and it is forced to restart the pgadmin
> > program.
> >
> > I'm use last 1.10 version from svn, on ubuntu 9.04, but such behaviour
> > happened and in 1.8 branch.
>
> I can't reproduce this - anyone else?

I had this bug in an earlier beta release. Not sure when it gets fixed, only
sure I'm not the one who did the fix :)

So, no, I can't reproduce it right now.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com