Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aidan Van Dyk
Subject Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, when I read both messages, I read just as much subtext in the
original message as Tom's reply. No more, no less.

To take "personal offence" at what Tom wrote, I think you'ld need to
take "personal offence" at the way the way the initial proposal (or
rather, more the "it just needs to be done") came in.

But hey, maybe I've been around LKML too much just have no
personal-offence-o-meter left...

a.

* Andy Lester <andy@petdance.com> [090501 16:03]: