Re: status of pl/php - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: status of pl/php
Date
List pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake escribió:
> On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 13:33 -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> > It looks like pl/php is still on a "beta" release.  Is the previous
> > non-beta release preferred, or the beta1 tested against 8.3beta1?
>
> Better question for the pl/php list. Copying Alexey because he would
> know better.

It is still considered "beta", but I think it's reasonably stable.  Some
things need to be reworked, such as handling of arrays.  Otherwise it
should work.

Most of the problems with it seem to come from having to compile PHP
than PL/php specific.